a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

January HAUL-y moly!


So the king and I went out. Thanks for these thrift things for not making me a broke duck.Hehe. Let me share you of my latest haul. Parang lahat sa akin! 



Sobrang natuwa ako sa book na ito since I'm done with the movie,the storyline, the characters and gosh!, ang pretty kaya ni Jennifer Lawrence. I might finish this book para totally achievement! (Time!time!ohmsy!)


 Woot!I scored this Shu Uemura Skin Purifier as a gift from my friend from U.S.A trips, I have the Clinique Make up remover but I gave it to my bestfriend since it's her birthday, so blessing in disguise, I have now the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier, and I'm itchy to blog about this!

Grid Top Cream by Style Hub
 When the time I saw it, it reminds me to our upcoming trip this February! It's comfy and perfect for summer.

Long-Sleeve Polka Powder Blue by Style Hub
I'm super fan of chiffon tops nowadays, aside from wash and wear, makaka-tipid pa sa kuryente. Haha. This long sleeve gave me a thoughts to wear this during Friday casual . Ang kyoot diba!?


These are the hair heroes! I can't wait the head-turning benefits of having lush, healthy and shiny hair in just three weeks. I may review about this if  it would give a stunning hair!:D That's my January Hauly and as the month nearer to end, I’ll be busy as Queen Bee for my little one who will celebrate her first birthday. I want to make sure it will be her BIG SPECIAL day but having time to know if you seen or used these items already. Please let me know in the comments section. Byies!:)

1 comment:

  1. Shu Uemura's skin purifier is awesome! Let me know how it works out for you! ;)

    SINOSICAT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC