a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tuesday Tunes as my Reflection!


This was different to me but the first Tuesday tunes that I heard is completely a jumpstart of my New Year with a new playlist to rock to everyday. You know how much I LOVE music and get involved with gigs, throw back in college..yup!(super active ako sa gigs, playing guitar and collecting cd’s!)
These were personally handpicked by me and some of my closest friends;

first winner of American idol
Who doesn’t   admire this girl? For being talented one. From singer/songwriter/record producer and an actress.Been inloved with her Breakaway, A moment like this and this! Sometimes I feel like the stronger one lalo na pag down ako.

comeback Lotus album
Lotus album was the comeback of Christina Aguillera as everybody knows it. As cliché, it could be everyone needs to be reminded that each one has the potential to succeed even if going gets tough. Did you already have the album? You might notice that it’s a mixture of songs about love, revenge, empowerment and perseverance, which QueenMamiBoo could related to. 
And this “Light Up The Sky” boosts my confidence to stand up and move forward. It also reminds its listeners taht you and your friends have each other’s back to reach the moment I wish to cherish. Namiss ko tuloy highschool friends ko, we see seldom. So why not give this album a chance? Grab it now from your favorite store get a dose of the different sides of Christina Aguilera.

so love Sasha Fierce
It over romantic song, and I bet the lyrics would not perfectly with me. Perhaps some of the line “Your kisses are my weakness, I never want them to go away.” (Pampa-cheesy lang!) It’s such that it’s Sasha Fierce! I love how this woman so talented and reminds me that in my life, the idea of having her name to be my princess’ name but it turned to “Amber” mas unique and meaningful.

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins simply as "Adele"
Nowadays, when I attended party, get-together or simply hanging for a video song, I just look for Adele songs. Anywhoo "bet ko talagang bumirit!" and the mere fact that I admire her for being a writer on her own songs..(may pinaghuhugutan talaga ang lola mo!) I tottaly memorized her "Set fire to the Rain",and gusto ko na rin sumali sa The Voice.haha

Try to listen to it just once. Needless to say the CD is a total gem and I love being music lover. It can relax and you could feel the good vibes instead. I go to work and I have my iTunes with me.:)
Kayo?what's in your playlist? Feel free to share, yung pam-pa-goodvibes.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC