a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mom 101: Unknown Baby Inspired Quotes!


Right now, I'm busy balancing my course work and my little princess. Although difficult and tedious, still the feeling is different every time you see your child. I'm glad that every aspect of her life, I am her companion and I see every episode on her growth. Maybe all mothers feel like that has no comparable anything in this world.
Because I have the vibes now, Let me share you some unknown quotes that I been inspired of. Each quote lessened the weighted problems that each mommy does. Promise.:)I just edited it to some of my personal baby photo.(Nilagyan ko nang kaunting drama! Haha.)

I love those baby feets and toes! Why do they grow so fast? and that polish?aha!signs of mommy-daughter matchy looks.
All-in-all babies make the world a better place.This is such a good shot from the DaddyBoo's learning skills hence, it was one of the aspiring photo opt. Hehe.


Babies are that exactly miraculous and sweet little pieces of heaven. Imagine your pregnancy days, keeping the nine months, giving birth and nurturing and raising while you are still alive, such an amazing gift and becoming a parent regardless whether it's for the first or sixth time, this is one of the rewarding and humbling experience of one's life.
Now, I scoured for the web to these baby inspired quotes and all are great for greeting cards as well as scrapbookings. What do you think?Did you have your list quotes?What's your favorite?Share and I love to inspire!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC