a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Fashion Friday: Cropped Tops for Men?

I was browsing net, when I saw this fashion trend who’s normally wore by women. But to my surprise, it seems I could start my weekend off with a chuckle.

crazy or cool?

I assume the photos are tending to show just the hint of the skin, and some are going all out and showing the pieces that shows well everything. Gosh! It’s kinda weird! Maybe it’s okay for the gym, but that’s it. I don’t know if men here in the Philippines would DARE to wear that in everyday’s style.
I am no fashion guru, but still kinda weird.  I think there’s no way to say this but this trend is definitely a no for me and a big NO to my king! Yikes!:) But I wanna know what you think-are male crop tops acceptable to our land? Cool or Crazy? Let me know what you think.


Happy Friday! We have simple event there, so I’m off to eat slice of cakes from Mary Grace.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC