a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Tip: Brown Tissue Paper, The Best Facial Oil Remover!

Before you raise your eyebrows girls, let me share this simple tips yet effective and very economical. You may see those brown tissue paper whenever you eat, or whatever restaurant you may come. Do you know that those tissue papers can be an alternate to use as facial oil remover? Yes, it usually uses to remove food in your lipstick, but it can be an oil remover too. Yup! believe me! Try it!

starbucks brown tissue:)

I admit I have an oily skin especially in T-zone area, so whenever I have to retouch and I don’t want to miss my barkada chismis, I blot a single piece of brown paper to my face and tada! It removes my oily face. It’s like magic! I tried those blotting films but its expensive, (practical insert here) Haha.
But remember prevention is better than removing excess oil from your face, so do still the proper facial care.
So have you already try it? Hoard that brown paper.! It’s effective and it’s FREE!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC