a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Fashion Friday: Cole Vintage Clearance Sale!

Hi guys! I have been MIA yesterday due to my duties to the little girl who had sick. She snuggle at me and she wants to cuddle all the time. Maybe she have yet finish the "separation anxiety" phase that usually began when she was still six months until now. I attempt to sneak away, but she may only upset, and  I don't want to skip this stage because I know one day, toddlers will outgrow this phase too.

Anyway, I had a good
news for Cole Vintage lovers,

Cole Vintage items
I’m in love with Cole Vintage brand, and few of my bits and pieces were from them. With their range of bags, accessories, apparel and shoes that CAN be worn by teens, moms and just like me ,career-oriented women, this one is something made for you. This time, all can enjoy the well-designed and stylish pieces at super affordable prices. Grab now this BUY1 TAKE1 promo. Just click the Chicify logo  behind my right part page then you’ll see the mechanics. Hurry and Hoard the beautiful pieces until 31 August 2013.!

Have a happy weekend everyone and splurge shopping!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC