a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday Tip: How to Take Care of Nail Polishes!

I’m sure you’ve already been aware of my unceasing love for nail polishes. I’ve been said it for many times, right? It’s my non-stop collecting nail polishes. From economical to expensive, I like admiring colors and finishes. If you knew me personally, I saved pennies to get my favorite bottle.*winks* I always keep them all in a good condition so they will last longer. I just treated them as my little babies (just like my shoes!) And if you had a collection to last longer, here are some three tips that I definitely swear by.



Clean Them Up- I think this is one thing we have in common. When we doing mani/pedi, there’s an extra polish that might get accrued around the screw. It upset me especially when I want to use them because some dried up polish. I know it’s just a minor blunder anyway, but for people like me who are anal about polishes. If you don’t want this to happen, just grab a cotton ball, soak it in a little polish remover and clean out the dried polish. Sounds easy right? Just make sure you do it during polish-free days, or else you‘ll get mess with the remover on your manicure.

Store in a Cool Dry Place- Personally, from the start I collect nail polishes, I usually keep them in a cool, dry place. It is said that nail polishes are at their best quality when they are kept at good temperatures. Do not let them to sun exposure, coz, I tell you how easy it will ruin your bottles. Others may show it in the whole world, but make sure you still keep them in shelves, nice bowls or baskets like mine.:)

And the last, that everyone may not know, Add PROPER Solvent!
There are some who’ve use acetone as their thinners but don’t ever, ever do it, as is a big NO because it will just ruin the entire polish, because I have learned that one time I did a home service. I suggest, have the PROPER solvent that really has a good consistency. Try the nail polish solvent! (1) Few drops inside, (2) close the cap and (3) roll the bottle in your hands and I’ll assure you, you will have great polish in no time. Just make sure you do this in good ventilation, no kids please, because solvents smell really bad, and harmful for the health, too.

I hope guys, it will help you a blow, And have time to share yours in how you take care of your nail polishes, just comment below! I’d love to hear new opinions.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC