a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

ZALORA, Another Favorite Online Shop!

The advent of online shopping changed the face of commerce. Countless online stores that arose, one here was Zaloraph which began last year. To sum up their background, Here's Zalora  may offer with you;

Zalora offers best in local and international brands, that offer ever-expanding line up of choices, many of which can only be found here. (So I’m happy I got mine!) Zalora Philippines prides on outstanding customer service alongside a fantastic selections of shoes, clothing and accessories from internationally renowned labels. Their product offers the perfect choice whatever your personal style.

I couldn’t blame people who opt online shopping especially those busiest citizens in the world, especially those working moms, with no time to walk off to the mall and go shopping, (unless it’s weekends and holidays). Why not? It is very convenient and fast-faced. I think that’s the most suitable to all career gals here. I confessed as I’ve learned online shopping, I sold much through this trade in several different stores a year ago.

Zalora takes last year, but my interest to try their line was just recently. You cannot blame me, because I am cautious when it comes to clothing and shoes. There have been stories on substandard products, misleading information and sometimes, hidden charges. But times have changed, online shopping is here to stay as online security promoted.

AND here I am again, I was sold.



What's inside this package?



These are just few, there’s a lot more of your choice. You should go try it out for yourself.


Zalora.com.ph aiming to bring women and men variety of clothes and children, too. With their free shipping services of PHP1,000 and up, you will not bother to crunch to get to those crowded shopping malls, just sit back and relax, and wait to your doorstep.:) Sobrang easy diba!?Just like the alphabet from A-Z shop. Trust me.:)
Anyways, I'll be giving away a discount code for you guys, to share my loads of positivity, anyone? Just use my code  ZBAPQVA for 15% OFF, exciting right? Hurry for more exciting pieces!
You can follow their social networks for further information.

Happy Tuesday and Happy Zalora!:)

1 comment:

  1. i like zalora :D nice stuff you bought!

    Please join my giveaway :)
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/06/international-giveaway-luch-luch-craft_27.html

    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC