a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday Mani: Imitation or Inspiration

Good morning guys! There’s something wrong with me today. Yes. Am too early for our company’s anniversary. It’s new to me, I swear. If you could only know how much I took time in my daily basis, it does more time distribute with household, with THE ultimate girl. I do wake up at 530am but still I’m late, but I’m not complaining, coz it’s better to late than absent..Haha.( matatambakan ako ng trabaho pag isang araw lang ako nawala!) All the people in the bureau will definitely miss meJ Anyway, this is such a short post, I just suddenly thought, I’m in a diplomatic trade and this the way I’ve done with my nails. Omgee, Couldn’t raise my hands for the vow, but still happy anniversary to us!:)

source
Twas' exactly my inspiration when I'm browsing my desktop last friday. It's something different with my usual polish. Then weekend came, my sister-in-law used her expertise in nail arts to me, but I refused in some glossy and sheery ideas of her so I insist, to try this one for me, for a change instead' so the following day, the formal event of my beloved jurisdiction, so this was my nail polish today;

say hello to my nails:)
The Faceshop's was light in the photo above, perhaps the lightning attribute, (super liwanag here sa office, promise! ) It's more of cotton candy or bubble gum pink in real life , and it's very pretty colour. I don't think it suits my personality/skin tone but I love pink shades and the silver/platinum as well. Isn't complement noh!?

tools for this inspired mani:)
does it complement each other?
For those think that it was too light for the photos to imitate, two coats of  Faceshop's PK 102 exactly beat the shade as well as the L.A Colors Craze in Live with three coats, for thicker color. So far, that's so weird nail polish I have. Haha. So tell me, it is a Yay or a Nay? Have you ever tried some nail arts that so "not you"? And what color? Please share below, and have a Happy Monday vibes!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC