a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Mania: Trio in One Treat!

Hi lovelies! How’s your weekend so far? Ako, sobrang bitin! I know this wasn’t our favorite day. Monday was so stressful, traffic jams and nakaka-tamad! I did a lot of errands kanina, it was very special day pa naman for me since there were three (3) things to be celebrated. I would like to begin with surprising  the little girl since this was her seventeenth month. We get used to celebrate that every 15th of the month, we had prepared something for baby boo. It’s not necessary to be extravagant, sometimes the most touchable was how we accentuate our love and care, and even simple kiss and hug everyday counts, just to show how much we were grateful and blessed that we have her.
Anyways, after work the King decided to buy something for her little princess. We’ve wandered mall and we bought her something she could be interested. Little things for the pretty little princess.:)

funny she'd pick that shoes from store exactly her size:)
new set that will surely caught her attention, she really loves kitty:)
I'm able to watch teleseryes, now she enjoys coloring book:)
Secondly, it was the birthday of my soul sister that always with me throughout the years, in bad and good times. I remembered how brutally I pinched and stabbed my pencil to her. ( maldita, I know!) but until now we are good as we have the same blood and soon she would cross motherhood. I’m so excited with her princess too.:) 

Lastly, I’m one of those who enjoyed the treat from Krispy Kreme’s 76th Anniversary! In celebrating their delightful years, they are treating us with awesome promo. Who wouldn’t be excited with a box of six (6) Krispy Kreme’s Original Glazed doughnuts for P76? That was best shared to above respectively. In the meantime, my manic Monday relieved for that trio reasons. What's yours? How did you spend your Monday? Let's make kwento:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC