a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Weekend Escapades: Mother's Special Treat!

I am here at the beach, with my princess, playing with the sand and the waves of the sea. This is the first out of town with my royal family so far.Though it's sad because it also the first-ever not along with my mother and I want her to know how much I love her. I want to gave my presence and I want her to know how she has been my biggest influence in life and part of the reason why I am here.Maybe I could catch up as soon as I come back to Manila.
Anyways, I am here at Unisan, Quezon, far away from pollution of Manila. If you could see me now, I am more relaxed and enjoyed chilling with my family and some mommies to celebrate the day too.We were surrounded by virgin sea, tall trees and white sand and delicious food on the table.

and it's a good good day!
 This peaceful place is filled with the laughter of children here today. The mommies were singing in a videoke and daddies were dancing and drinking too.

And this photo diary showed the day of fun when the family is complete and happy.


happy Mother's day from my family!:)

Happy Mom's day from these little kiddos:)


I love this shot!
Mother’s day is celebrated around the world. To celebrate this special day, we honored mothers and motherhood by giving those extra hugs and kisses, wonderful present and to thank them for everything SHE did in our lives. I know some of you guys are planning to date your mom, wife or sister.But whatever is it, I hope you have a joyful celebration with supermom in the whole world.:)
Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC