a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Summer Maybe!

This was the last day of the month! Ang bilis noh!?,Hindi ko man lang namalayan. Summer break was totally done. Parents are busy for preparing their kids for school. It’s been a quite last minute for getaways, movie marathon, and slumber party with friends.
Meanwhile, I was trying to compile all my photos that were happened along the summer. It’s been thrice in a row since I had my Summer destinations. So far, my favorite was my La Union trip. It was a nice and fun trip. A getaways wherein the sea and sun take away all the stress we’ve worked. Haha. Try to invade Ohms on the Go for more photodiary. :) But of course I had my first family trip in a Special day. As everyone’s cliché, No one can buy the happiness that we have with the FAMILY you have. Though heat and traffic, it was such a memorable and the happiest one. Right?
As May is coming to a close, why not look back at what your trips/activities? so what’s your favorite? And start our June weekend with open arms, another adventure and let’s just enjoy the ride!
Anyways, let me share you some photos encouraging “good vibes” (Feeling mowdel lang!) Hehehe.

my pink on white outfitey.:)

I'm the Queen of the Trees. Haha.
Have a happy weekend, Relish the last days of summer!Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC