a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Massive May Haul!

Hi lovelies! I know, it has been a long time since I did a haul. Does apology accepted here?:)
This was actually unplanned and I over think of this cause some of you might get unfamiliar.
Anyways, I decided to ordered things at Lazada.com with some of their discounted essentials.
While I was busy drafting a memo in my daily routine, Lazada send me an email that some of their items were on sale. So I browse and I do not pass up to fill up my cart. Hehe.


L.A Colors Color Craze Nail Polish 3-pack 13ml(Live,Blue Lagoon, Force)

It’s been a month since I got my OPI, so it’s time to add a new stuff in my nail box. Hehe. Forgive me please? (Eto' ang pampatanggal ko ng stress aside from shoes.) Who knows, I might build a Nailaholic Section or could franchise the Posh Nails. Lol Mind you, it’s just P250 for three so, I’ve grabbed it.



May Fair Retouched Stretchmark and Wrinkle Reducing Cream 100ml

2 years ago, since I knew it and introduced by my good-looking tita. (May ganun talaga!) I'm looking for this for so long but I rarely see it, you will not even see it on drugstore, like Watsons and online stores so I’m glad it was on Lazada. So “think before click” was not happened to me that time. Spending P132 for dual purpose is a massive.



Shulammite Carrot Soap Pack of 2

I am totally sold out to this product! The think before click took place on me. I was reading back some reviews and post about it. I bought it not for myself but for my tsongdudeparengbro , (You know, I had four brothers) pero di po ako tomboy. Hahaha. I just want to help my brother’s face problem, as he reached his highschool stage, he was starting to have acne, blackheads and pimple, so I am his personal dermatologist. (That’s one of career ambition!) So I am practicing it now.Hahaha. Will review it soon if P188 would have its potential!


Diamond Orange Peel Face & Body Bar 150g AND Diamond Advanced Whitening Lotion 200ml

I am not into whitening talaga, I love my brownish color and embraced it as my asset. Lol
Seriously, this was the first time I’ll try a uncommon brand, with a good reviews. When I was in La Union kase, I was became dark even I applied sun blocks with higher SPS. I did surfing and swimming. Ang sarap kasi eh! Feeling professional surfer lang!, kaya hindi ko talaga tinigilan until I learned how to surf. And because of this, I pursue to back my skin color. Besides summer is the best season to chill and pamper. That was P275 and P329 respectively.

That's all guys, how bou you? What's your favorite haul for this month? Please share it below!
 Let's start some good vibes? Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC