a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Talk: On Insecurity


Most people experienced some insecurity with themselves. They say, its normal but how this feeling affect ones mind when you in yourselves felt doubt?
To vary the rumor today, and because trending ang  #Talkthursday, gusto ko lang ding maki-uso, pero seriously, timing lang ito when I was earlier going to office. While sitting in our small vehicle Ducati :D and blocking the gigantic buildings, suddenly came across my mind, medyo may pagka-weird lang,… that how would it be like if you are the owner of one of those? Where would be I am now? Is my confidence was strong as tsunami? Or shall I be one of the beautiful faces of some Hollywood stars?
But no,  twas’ not my level of such insecurities. As I faced my position now, I just wanted to finish things that I don’t, the obligation that I didn’t made. In short, I owe my loved ones. Some of the promises I break, and hard to deal in many miles.
Sometimes I wonder if I can do everything else while I was into aging, Haha. And yet life is so short. (Oh pressure, diba?)

have you?

Just like Marilyn Monroe, I also felt it, who would be not? When I was competing in a beauty pageant, I was nervous, when I talked to break my first boyfriend, I also felt a doubt. In today's election? Are you sure? Will they do their list of promises? Was Nancy Binay also felt a little insecure? On her background? and does complexion matters? Some are mocked her, but what happened? She hit the top 6, and she’d won.

then what it is?

I know many were insecure about their physical appearance, within relationships, around the corner of your field/job,or something that makes you fear. To understand insecurity, its something lack of confidence and drivens by self-pity. In my practice, I've also find insecurity in fear-of loss of not being good enough, on having to depend on oneself. But it is in our hand how to handle those insecurity. Bear in mind that Insecurity robs our life and relationships of zest,(I read it in an articleand I wanted to share this positive thought on how to cope with insecurities;

bye-bye insecurity!
Any thoughts on this talk? Let's discussed?:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC