a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

A Song for the King (Part 1)

When I was a young girl, I always had my notes. I used to do some poems about life and love. Kinda' boring, pero I was enjoying writing poems and songs. I just stopped it when  I reached my twenties, (somewhat I had my special interest)
I'm really not into poetry, but there are times when I just want to compose, or simply say that am just inspired. Some quiet place or if I heard a beautiful song would be.

Yes I've got it!
I'm no Taylor Swift who make her songs out of her failures nor Katy Perry who had sense of humor everytime she writes her song. I'm just a composer who had passion who writes for somebody and I think I've learned by listening certain music. This is gradually working with my guitar and led me to feel the song.
And since today is a SPECIAL DAY, please allow me to lend Baby you know by my girl crush, Jessica Lucas.


oh, oh, oh, oh, you know, that you are the air that I breathe
Life that’s in me, ohh
Baby you know, that you are all that I need
You give me everything, ohh
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
You give me, everything, make me complete
Yeah you are all I need,
You make me, fantasy, all of the love that you’re giving me

oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…
Every time i think about you
want ya, need ya, hold ya
kiss ya, love ya
Never would place a person on this earth above ya
i just wana be the one thats make u feel amazing because you keep it real
Each time I see you, my heart starts to pound
Whenever you come around
Cause you are all I need,
You give me, everything, make me complete
yeah you are all I need,
You make me, fantasy, all of the love
Yeah you are all I need…
Yeah you are all I need; you make me, fantasy, all of the love that you’re giving me
oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC