a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Blue in my mind!

This is just a short post. I just want you to share one of my passions,---the unlimited swapping of nail coloring. Medyo feel ko na pagandahin sila.:) 
I had the opportunity to use the relatively expensive nail products OPI, the blue sapphire.


Women are very expressive, we always find ourselves to express in many ways, while improving ourselves by physical attributes. It's no big surprise that nails are an extension of ourstyle!



While some nail colors dictate and reinforce a woman’s confidence and image while she wears it, lending herself a new persona, how women choose to get their nails done usually comes from how they already are in the inside. 



Just like what I'm wearing now,---blue my mind by OPI. 
Wearing blue is something to feel calm and a conservative feeling. That's how I feel and what I think now.:)
So how does your feeling when you wear blue?anything blue in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC