a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Join the Running Revolution with ADIDAS Energy Boost


My last run was eight years ago but I’m always dreaming to experience that activity/ fund raising even the least run line. I think this is everybody’s want, to be a part of the real run. Marathons run with 3k, 5k or the 10k trails run.


Sometimes, I initiate to invite friends especially those chubby friends, to be able to motivate them to run, but I do not have good shoes, a pair of ADIDAS running shoes. In my mind, I wanted to try everything, and running is one of my dream lists.




Why I love to run?

Due to the enormous of our place, I decided that I was jogging on Saturdays and Sundays with my father. We lived in Muntinlupa City where we are closer to the sunken garden that looked like oval shaped. This compound where people could  relax, play sports and do other things to enjoy especially jogging and training of the who polices will be. Approximately about 5-15K when you turn around three times. I did it around 5:30 in the morning so you can’t feel the heat if you run until six or seven P.M.

I don’t have self confidence to join any of activities in school before. I’m a thin female who don’t want attending P.E. class or doing sports. My view was changed when my father took jogging. He really inclined running, hence, I’m encouraged, and that’s the number one reason. My father emphasizes to me the following benefits what would I gain from running.

1. Good for the health- I understand that the circulation of your blood reflects in your activity and running is good for cardio-vascular movement. All your body systems will work out in just a run a day. That’s why I didn’t suffer from ANY sick.

2.Running boosts my confidence-It makes me feel energize and am not quickly tired unlike before. I can do now my sport activities at school. It increases my self confidence; it gained me a lot of friends, and my rude classmates didn’t teased me anymore. So, I’m more now into running, it lessened my stressful situation. Run and run.

Why I love ADIDAS Running Shoes?

Running shoes is very important; this is one of the biggest causes of injuries if you have the wrong kind of shoes. You can wear any rubber shoes in P.E class but not in serious running or jog. I really wanted to invest a good pair of running shoes that can boost my potentials and keep me from any injuries and ENERGY BOOST by Adidas suited me well.



What is it?
This is the latest running shoes from Adidas with revolutionary cushioning technology that provides highest energy return in the industry. High energy returns so it means more running power. Adidas ENERGY BOOST innovation is centered on cushioning material; it provides the energy return for a runner. It has a small energy capsules in the soles to store and unleash energy more efficiently with every stride.

Holding its performance in almost any condition the exclusive BOOST™  material has been proven to be three times more temperature-resistant than standard EVA material, thus providing a more consistent and comfortable run.

What is the design?
I love how the light, open air mesh upper (Tech Fit) and a sole made of Boost foam that sort or resembles Styrofoam. The sole picks up dirt in a hurry, which is non-issue for running shoes, but something to consider if you’re just looking for ultra comfy walking around shoes. It has a feature of special mid-foot support frame, an extended TORSION system to minimize roll for more stability, adiwear outsole to reduce wear in key soles area and an external heel counter to maximize the heel fit and comfort. The Adidas ENERGY BOOST™ is miCoach compatible.  This is an extraordinary for woman like me.

Should you buy it?
Yes definitely! The Boost are performed well, comfortable and don’t appear to suffer from any defects. Maybe you’re meticulous when it comes to a shoe, that’s fine. But if you’re wanting for something new, why not try Adidas Energy Boost as your next pair of shoes, especially for those a heel striker, these are really nice choice, since Adidas are into take test runs in them.



The Adidas ENERGY BOOST™ sell at a retail price of PhP7,995 and available at pre-order basis at adidasboost.com. Get your new boost running shoes, now!

1 comment:

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC