a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashion Friday: Colors of Summer

Since summer  beat the heat, we should prepare what we've use for our trippings. Any plans? Or done? where brought to you by these collective Colors of Summer by Chicify. They're organized and affordable that can deliver to your doorstep. I been addicted to their store talaga.  Here are some of my peg for the summer. Here's my stylepicks to my favourite Chicify AGAIN. hehe.


My Orange County (forget the tan pair!)

My Green with Envy picks!


My Scarlet Letter choice!

Orange, Green and Red are my top three picks for the Summer Twenty Thirteen. These pieces totally screaming SUMMER. My buddies and I were planning to touch the beach at La Union, so where will you bring these thing this summer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC