a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Make-up, Muffin Makers, and More for Mom's Day!


Hi folks! Are you excited for the upcoming Mother’s Day? Six days to go, and I cannot wait! Hihi. Not because I’m anticipating with the King’s gift to her Queen, but because every year, my presence was expected by my mom. Haha. I’m not a showy type of person kase, I often say I love you or how she's important to me, I just love her and one of showing my affection was giving her whatever items. Those things that she’d like and I know she will be glad to receive them.

mom is more than anything else.
Starting today, I'm looking for a good gift para sa mudra ko. Isn't too early? Yeah, I know, but I just want IT to be perfect. Something beautiful and special to be exactly. I had to set it this week for coming Sunday, para iaabot ko nalang. And upon checking my fave online store, I leaped into my seat because of the discounted deals they have, Yes, it was perfect for this Mom's Day! Aside for pocket-friendly, alam kong magugustuhan ito ng mga mudrabelly nyo.:D

make-up for mum!
If your mom, was into make-ups, or love make-up, this is the best gift, with its almost 50% off, our pocket won't hurt. Hehe.

muffin maker?
Why not muffin maker, for a mommy baker? This is great for weekend gatherings, or family days.With its 60% off, this is useful and affordable too.

for kikay mom!
Kikay mom? Adorn her wardrobe with these stylish clutch bags. A $6 that gives you a classy look while having session with friends or attend an affair with your kid's school.
Are you hooked with these?just click the link for your preparation. Though, I'd love to give all, because she deserve it.

super like!
Kayo, what's your plan this Mom's day?:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC