a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Pinkbox for the Princess!

I never thought I was having attached with beauty blogs through this inspiring blogger. I am one of her thousand of readers who accommodating her posts every day. As I’m not totally into putting too many beauty products, but I’m still learning and loving it. Through her site, I got the ultimate fashionable closet which I know, Verniece Enciso has. Why not? She was endorsing some of girly stuff from this accessories store, Pinkbox.


It was Saturday morning when I supposed to meet Mr. Ronie Sancha, one of the Head at Pinkbox , but wasn’t able due to he was sick so I’m entertained with his staff. At first, I was hooked with their office that almost themed with pink. Of course, its accessories, so you would expect girly stuff overloads. Hehe.




As I came to their visitor’s area, this mommy-daughter portrait truly signifies “You’re never fully dressed without it!” It’s something tag line that persuades the importance of accessories and accessorizing, be it a smile or a simple piece of jewelry-in today’s fashion world.

This box was the reason why my princess got an excitement when I come home. She was even eager to open and to see what’s inside. Are you guys also excited? Me, too.:)

This retailing is one of the interesting businesses I dreaming since a Business Management graduate should be, especially I have a little girl I clothe like a princess. Who knows? She’ll become the next Verniece Enciso or more.  As I knew the company three years ago, because of several outlets expanded in Manila it was also franchised in other department stores in the country.
 You can view their Facebook  page for more updates or simply log in to Pinkbox to know where the nearest store for you and live life in pink! lolerz.

Its double-sided table top accessory organizer that can store your favorite accessories or even your lipsticks and blushes on the other side.
As I starting to fill it with cute stuff that matches her wardrobe, I also love collecting my own Pinkbox at home, as well as I have few in her first six months. Besides, she was smart now in putting and removing whatever clips/headbands on her. Good thing, she loves her mini mouse inspired clip. Sneak peek what I've post in my Instagram.

"This girl made my day! She's makulit and loves to play powder on her face:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC