a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 Days of Christmas: A Platinum Frosted as NOTD


As you all know how much I fascinated in nail colors and nail art that will fits me and suitably at work. Since we have gatherings, preparations and recognition with colleagues, I choose plain and simple that wouldn’t catch an attention and fit to my outfit.(I will post in separate definitely)
I choose the never ending Caronia’s Platinum Frosted that surely perfect to dress I might wear.


On the 3rd day of Christmas,
A treated salon for me;
A Platinum Frosted as NOTD
the finish touch
"ang laki ng kamay ko" hihi
simple frosted platinum
That's all for today gals, I been doing a rush shopping for my nephews and nieces and looking for a perfect gift to my King and princess since three days until the Christmas day.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC