a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Sunday, December 9, 2012

NOTD:First Crush of Amber!


 I wanted to have a “Nail of the Day”  or simply as NOTD post since I have the habit of buying and having unusual nail polish, and pinauso na rin lang ng makeupalley dot com  or MUA in short, let's be in drift. As chronicle to my postHere’s the sneak peak; boasting with my first crush! (Oopsy, this is not the usual crushes when we are in elementary or high school days) It was the longest years nail brand, Caronia. Yup! I had tried so many brands (The Faceshop, Sally Hansen and) but Caronia’s existed! This trusted local nail care brand and being the pioneer and successful in marketing can be comparable to other US brands available in market.

Caronia's First Crush

approved to my first crush

My princess just wanted to be like her mommy Queen. She even feel like to do what mommy Queen does. She even know how to put a lipstick on her lips and spray perfume. Nakakatuwa lang!  I’ll be discussing that nalang in a separate post. Hihi. Another milestone of my princess! wooot! This would be Amber's first crush. Yay!

princess' foot

Let’s lacquer ourselves with love and color it with happiness just like what Caronia make to us, polish last longer. Happy Sunday everyone!:)Byies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC