a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is it the end?


Today is 12-12-12. So what? Kidding aside.! Such some discussion and points of view of everyday people on the “end of the world” neither on 12-21-12 as others believe it to be. Even the song titled  2012 by Jay Sean which emphasizing end of the world in this year. "What your views on that subject? Is it totally the end? For concern? or a load of nonsense? What did you think of it?

12.12.12 destiny?

But in my opinion, we, who decide to create our destiny, but with continues faith at God, nothing is impossible. With Him, we are in covenant. And I’m glad good thing was happened to me in 12.12.12 day.We headed to Ayala Triangle Gardens to witness the Enchanting lights and Sounds Show AND of course to visit our friend’s booth (Sinude). I personally want this bag! It’s leather indeed! Woot! ( discount !discount! discount Kaye! )Haha. If you want to know more about their items, kindly visit their website.


I should have the brown and the red one:)
 Almost done looking at the bazaar loop, we ended to Wee Nam Kee's bestseller of the Chicken Rice; this was my first time to eat this food, because I'm not into Chinese food.nyak! And I take the risk of eating white chicken. Haha

Actually, they had two style of chicken they serve, the hainanese and the roasted one, but me and my friends much enjoyed the roasted one, but I tasted the Hainanese poached style and it's good!

white chicken with roasted one (888P)
Hainanese style (888)
 It is refreshingly juicy but not too oily to taste with sprinkle of soy sauce and sesame oil.

Lemon chicken (250P)

Cereal prawns (375P)
They also have the Lemon chicken and Cereal prawns. I so loved it! :) the prawns were medium sized but good and very tasteful, in a way, people commented that the creal taste a bit sweeter like Nesvita.hehe

Sambal Kangkong (190P)
I love veggies.:) we had the Sambal kangkong 

Chicken rice (40P)
 and the best chicken rice I've ever tasted. (rice palang, ulam na talaga!)
Barley juice (55P)
full load! (busog!)
 Full pack kung full pack! Hihi. we had our big tummy:) I may say that it's truly authentic.

with kaye and bella:)
hi APEC Team!:)
smooches! cheers!:)
 So really is it the end? Hmm..With the good people, with the good food and place, so what else? For some 2012 will be an ending,  but for me and to the others, it would be the beginning. It depends on how we created with consciousness. I might bring my family here and try the Hainanese Chicken rice.

So indulge yourself with this one, you can be without leaving Ayala Triangle Gardens (ATG) houses Wee Nam Kee. Happy 12.12.12!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC