a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Zalora Haul!

Hi folks! It’s been long hiatus when I decided to finish my backlog in drafts. I like being productive so I did not noticed my absence in the blogosphere. I almost enjoyed the long weekend spending with my family and the ultimate little girl. Will make kwento after adjusting the remaining work in the office. Been left since Wednesday so I have so much to do. You know how much I been on online since I became a queen of A. I had alot of online shops in my list and few of them were listed as favorite. So yes! It’s Zalora! I been tempted to shop many times on their site and would you believe that I have still on my wish list. If you afraid of knowing their durability, and how the payment goes, its easy pea. I would not shopping more if I don’t satisfy eh! Every now and then, they have discounted deals, so tempting!
Remember my everything at 500? and the first try on the brand. And the continous support? Haha.



It was exciting when you opening a package right? And this cute printed box, it really sucks “fashion”, isn’t it? All stuff inside was secured and safety sealed. So what I've got for the 3rd time?


Their delivery is super fast. I got my items in 2 days upon ordering. It’s very convenient to choose the Cash on Delivery, but there are other options like paying through credit card and bank deposit.

and have tried the Downy Parfum!So nice!

For any reason, if you want to return your items, 30 days was enough to return it, but please remind that some products are not accepted to exchange. Good thing, there’s no another shipping cost to shouldered, just go to nearest LBC branches from you.*winks* :)

I know you’re burning to find the site of zalora, but before you spot zalora items, let me share you 15% off to all products amounted to P1000 and above. Ready? So here's the code: ZBAPQVA . Just use the code upon checking out.:)

Go and dig the zalora hauls:) Have a great Monday ahead!

Scarlet Overload!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC