a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Fragrance Friday: Perfumes I Love & Loving Viva La Juicy La Fleur!

I realize that aside from shoes, nail polishes and sort of make up, I wanted to try and collect some perfume. Actually, I have only five perfumes in my closet that I wanted to use over and over again. The first love was the United Colors of Benetton, Hot & Cold, which fades anyway. Followed by Escada Pacific Paradise and Marine Groove and eventually tried the Anne Curtis perfume...Haha (okay diehard fan ako!) Since I started trying them all, I have not looked at others, I don’t know,but  because I believe, every woman in the world has its own taste of smell. Signature scent in other words.:) I have to share and listed these in order from what my least favorites to my new fave. I wish I could just share the smell of these through the computer, we’d be all set.:) *wink*

Hot for her, Cold for him
OMG! I had this in high school and almost loving it till college. It's an oriental fragrance for women and men. First try I've used it, I'm not satisfied, I didn't see those girly fruity scent that I was looking for before. It's more masculine scent because it smelled like cinnamon and spicy. (HOT!) BUT my classmates love it, so I stick to this. Haha. Ang bango ko daw lagi. Yes! It lasted the whole day, even I attending my PE class.:)


Escada Marine Groove
This fragrance has a floral fruity character, so if you want fragrance composed of passionfruit, jasmine and musk, You can include it in your perfume collection, I almost used the half bottle of this Escada Marine Groove, it makes me feel young and girly, and it lasted long in the entire day I stayed in my work. I also try the Pacific Paradise (not in the photo)  It also made of fruity notes and bouquet of flowers. A mixture of lime reminds me of this, with sweetness of candy sugar and cotton candy. Perhaps I like fruity floral and the woody musky base that’s why I wanted to buy it again in 100ml edition.

Anne Curtis Perfume Collection
I actually like and used the Sweetheart scent, because it has a combination of grapefruit, white musk and jasmine. I sprayed it in the morning, and I amazed, it lasted on me the whole day.Fierce and Glamorous edition was never been try but I tested it and I must say it also made of fruity scent that exudes an aura and character of AC.

Now, what I'm smelling like? I got three samples of Viva La Juicy La Fleur.

apology for lost ribbon detached by Amber

This was my perfume presently, and I started to love it. This fruity perfume was ideal for me. I’ll admit it’s one of those perfume that hype from time to time, but I love the hint of berries mixed with subtle floral sweet scent of it. Then the scent becomes warmer with vanilla and amber hints. (So another Amber was destined to me!?) I guess I could still use it until summerJ And the major strong point on these all, it lasts all day long! I realize, if I choose perfume, (1) it floral-fruity scent (2) it long-lasted (3) pocket friendly and “anytime” scent.

I absolutely love fruity smelling perfumes, Isn't it? What's yours? Share me your scented thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC