a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Fashion Friday: MANGO for Mom/Daughter Outfit!

When I first embraced the world of motherhood, I am so excited to acquire clothes for the princess that will match to me. I have many online shops that sell mommy/daughter outfit, but the first time we did it, I forgot to have it photo because we went to my hometown, so I missed my family, excitements prevailed to see my family than to have a photo shoot, but next time we wear the matchy look, will definitely grab the camera.*winks*


Speaking of online shop, did you see the MANGO Catalogue for Mini-Me 2013? It's super fashionable and I have been inspired. I cannot wait Amber to grow and wear the same outfit and even shoes. In fact, I already have the pre-ordered matchy shoes and can’t wait to sport this with her. I think I found my best friend ever. :) By the way, below are some inspired outfits which I saw from MANGO Mini-Me 2013 Collection.

perfect for this rainy season

I can't wait to see myself and Amber with this leatherette:)
What do you think momma? Diba it so perfect for this wintry weather? Do you have other brands that provide mom/daughter outfit? Please do share below.:) Happy Weekend and Stay dry!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC