a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sample Room Haul!

I have been convenient through online shopping.  It really helps me to managed my time. Infact, I can’t count on the fingers, on how many times I bought thru onlines in a month. Sometimes, it was just stocked and I have to give it to those who interested among my family members, before it hits the expiry. Anyway, there’s nothing here was expensive, all were drugstore items that I got from sample room. I guess everybody was known about it. The best way of trying new products is through sampling. *winks*

Again, as I always have haul posts, this is not to brag or show off what I got. Instead, consider it as a menu sort. Please tell me if you have tried it.
Let's synchronized from newest to oldest;


Carbtrim Iced Tea and OraCare Merrymint Mouthrinse
If you asked me if I lose weight after drinking this, No! Because I would be definitely losing weight if I was under stress and not enough sleep lately, meanwhile, I gave it to all my colleague friends who are undertaking calorie counts. (I am supporter of Project Body 2013!) Only Oracare Mouthrinse I optimized coz it does deep cleansing. If there is such thing as facial deep cleansing, then this is the one for mouth. *winks*

the miracle tree
The Malungay Facial Toner is for every type of skin. Great because it deeply nourish your skin while it was oisturizing becuase of the active content of  Omega from sunflower oil. It also high in anti-oxidants with the help of Olive Oil and ofcourse the Wonder Tree, Malunggay which delivers 90 nutritional vitamins. so bongga, diba!? I gave it to my sister who has a  sensitive skin, eventually her breakouts gradually lost with the help of malunggay herbal soap.

Gluta- C products form sampleroom
The Gluta C Soap and Body Lotion made for whitening, gentle cleansing and formulated with anti-bacterial. I know you are aware that Gluta C are sort of whitening products, but believe me or not, I'm not a big fan of whitening. I believe that if you are black, or tan, you're hot. Haha

That’s all guys. If you want something drugstore finds, please visit sampleroomph, they've high-end samples too.
Happy weekend!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC