a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Enjoy the Double Friday Surprise!


Just like everyone else whose favorite day is Friday, No more work loads, loosen schedules, and gimmick night outs? What else more? A rainy and a cold weather? Ang sarap mag-chilax! Sitting down your chair, scrolling and visiting pages with a hot coffee in your side and a surprise from a courier? It’s a totally a bombshell!
A man who went furthers me and stating that I have a package from Super Happy Lucky Potato, I could be that too! In my curiosity, hastily open the box and boom! my Enjoy VIP card! What an outrageous day! No it’s not like winning in a lottery, how I wish I had a sack of that mega prize. Hahaha. Exag lang! Overwhelmed! Thinking that I’m one of those who have a chance to boast the over 300,000.00 vouchers and benefits. So am I excited? Yes na yes! As my friends and colleagues actually enjoy the different spot in the Philippines, mostly foods, beaches and hotel, so it is perfectly timing for us to be able to enjoy the best of the Philippines.

Enjoy everyday!:)
two pads of voucher?wow!
with the diplomatic peeps of trade:)
These colleagues of mine inspired me in such many ways. They’re people whose expertise was on international trade. Ang bongga diba? So now I’m learning on matter internationally. Nakakahawa na rin ang pagka-diplomat nila. How I wish I could be in their feet? But no, I’m in my own path. Anyways-we’re in one mind? Member ba kami ng Black Parade? HiHi.
I let you left our wacky pose to end this Double Friday treat.

"bawal muna seryoso"
Happy Weekend evryone!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC