a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Review: Shu Uemura and Me!

This product was viewed from my latest haul and first commentor requested me to appraise it, hence, the  assestment was finalized. But just take a look back with the background of this oil magical experience.
 Shu Uemura was an international brand named after Mr. Shu uemura as founder and being a legendary japanese make-up artist. In the history, shu uemura made history by introducing the first-oil based cleanser in Japan at nineteen sixty seven. So as the company succeed, they well known for their oil cleansing and purifying.
A lucky one there who could experience one of their products. I’ve been using Shu Uemura skin purifying for more than two weeks now and I realize that it really works on me. Let me share you a bit the details;

"the beauty secret" hihi

This 40ml cleansing oil helps me as a makeup remover, yet effectively while maintaining the skin levels of moisture. Its color is empowered by green tea and selected ginko leaf extracts contains flavonoids, also recognized as the strong anti-oxidant which helps promoting transparency and radiance to fatigued skin. Approximately cost 14$ (630P). Smart buying? Or not?

see how dirt my face was..(eww)
Taking it as my bedtime ritual, after I wash my face with my favorite regimen. A quickie one given that I have a routine with little princess.:) The clear oil smells gorgeous with pleasing aromatic formula it feels like an oil but so much lighter. It seems like an olive oil too.What you think? It totally cleans the heaviest make up I’ve used, no waterproof mascara can bear against them, see how’s my cotton ball turns into messy one. It’s something delicate, soft and clean one.It also attributes anti-aging skincare. And from there Shu Uemura, they develop six gentle botanical formulas for all skin needs:

bottled pink for  pore clarifying,yellow and light yellow for sensitive skin and high performace-advance formula cleansing oil, the orange one is for enriched balancing cleansing formula for dry skin,thw lavender is for whitening concerns which as brightening cleansing oil and the green one is anti-aging cleansing  beauty oil, WHICH the one I use now.

Do check their website for further information.

see how Shu Uemura works on my face:)
I love how it helps my skin to stay moist, dewy and young.Haha. Oh yes, some people may not ‘feel ‘moisturize so they use another cleansing oil. But this one must have for me.:) If you haven’t tried it, try it! (Apologies for the dark captured.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC