a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, February 8, 2013

The Art of Letting Go?


No! I’m not talking a person with this issue. or a break ups. It's a separation with my pre- career growth. Yes, it’s a brainstorm dealing with a new career and my currently job.
I am a graduate of a Business Management and to have a successful business is one of my dreams. (ano pa ba diba?hehe) A boutique of apparel, pero hindi lang basta clothing line ha,-I wanted to be in fame. Tama peg ko si Philip GreenAmancio Ortega  and our own, Ben Chan. O diba? Ang soshal lang?

"ohms boutique & apparel"
Anyway, I am currently working as an admin support in one of the National Government out there. Lot of privileges aside from traveling abroad, (pero di ako naka-line up dun!)With DSA allowances, meeting and knowing some of the Ambassadors’, Directors/Undersecretaries’ and several Counselors of Foreign Ministry, ang lakas-maka-diplomat noh!?And all my colleagues were lined up with their studies and background. (Ang lakas maka-outcast!?)
Working with them has pros and cons aspect. I may say I was happy and fulfilling, working with the place that doesn’t match your background is a world challenging. Don’t you? (may mas difficult work pa ba as a Working Mom? slash Career woman?)Ok lang keri lang! all the motivational factors are there. (salaries, benefits and incentives) that’s why I’m battling with this reason to a new opportunity that I think, I could use my expertise and this is what I enjoy doing, kumbaga it’s not about the money, it’s how you love your works-naalala ko tuloy yun sinabi ng one of the boss in BDO , he said that to me, while we bumped  each other along Makati Avenue.

which of two?
So I am very much qualified for the position, exam and interviews passed. Where do I fail?obviously in the salary assessment. It everyone's dillema I know.It's a money power indeed! It looks funny and ackward when the HR manager stating that I’m much qualified and she just let me to think with the offer. Wah! Gusto ko na talaga sya, love ko yun brand, plus love ko pa yun position ko. That would be my dream and yet, I declined?What’s happening to me? Tama ba yun ginawa ko? 
Until I got home, confuse pa rin ako. Anong sabi ni Dadi Boo?
DadiBoo: kamusta ang boss soon to be?
Me: Undecided ako eh,Over qualified daw.
DB:  Panong undecided ka?diba gusto mo yun?so how many k’s?
Me: Lower than 20 eh,
DB: Ano?mas malaki pa yun take home pay mo sa gobyerno!
Wag ka nang mag-boss, mag-alipin sa gigilid ka muna.
Me: ( medyo natawa at nawala ang panghihinayang) Ganun?sobrang gusto ko ng iaccept kanina eh, (meron naman akong two weeks to decide.)
DB: ikaw?ano bang gusto mo?di mo na mai-i-spoil ang anak mo.
Me: oo nga no, wag nalang muna, saka nalang pag di ko na kailangan ng pera.:D
Ang ending, big NO sa pinapangarap kong trabaho. Later SOON.haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC