a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Prospects and a 500 below Body Scrubs!


Prior to our date time, (with the King) “exclusively dating” ang peg, haha.  We just plan to go elsewhere we could find a pair of jeans, he preferred to have an oxblood jeans (basta new!) counterpart   to a nude heels (for me!) , that’s my prospect for the week. So we headed to the typical nearest mall and get hunting the “prospect” relatively.

another collection for me!
I know, I know, I have recently purchased some shoes, but you can't blame me, you know how much I inlove with shoes, I rather to have a new shoes than bag. According to some fashion bloggers, this one is a "must have" sisihin natin sila! Hahaha.
I know there’s a lot of a patent shoe out there, same with this kind and the likes. This one is for me, & to spend 30$ for one shoes is unbelievable, BUT this is shoes, my addiction. “I shall return Payless! I have my Fioni shoes soon. Hihi

oxblood jeans for the King!
If girls are so vain and picky with everything (ganun naman talaga diba?)  they are too! my man was not so "maporma". I may say he just have his own style to dress comfortably. At his age, I don’t think that “Daniel Padilla” fashion trend would fit to him.( wag’ mo ko bigyan ng kahihiyan!hahaha) I’ll make sure he wear fits properly and looks good on him, pasado na!

Upon strolling, I dropped along the beauty boutiques, my mind switched for an instant! I want to buy these eye-catching regimen as well as body scrubs. 

let it snoe white!

I know you’ve seen this a lot in beauty bloggers, reviews, suggestion etcs., With 350P, ?I’m such a late? Well I’m not into the “kung anong bago, dun ka!” Na-excite lang ako to pamper myself. Hello Summer!I want to achieve that Alessandra Ambrosio body!

Exfoliating Body Scrubs!

One month to go-and summer in La Union was waiting. I want to settle down to rock that swimsuit-we can do it anytime we please.By trying these five hundred below body scrubs,we can achieve the smooth, soft and glowing skin!
And that's my day with full of prospects and I can't wait to project. Hihi
How's your Wednesday?any  twists?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC