a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bite-Sized Beauty I Have!



These mini sized beauty items are sort of my beauty boxes and gifts I’ve received in my birthday last year. We sometimes don’t want to splash out on products without testing it before we tend to buy it., right? Good thing, there’s a lot beauty boxes that offer samples to test the product beforehand. I bought last year the BDJ box and to my surprise, I got the OPI Nail Polish in there. I never tried any orange nail polish in my entire life, so this pushes me to try new colors in my nail polishes bucket.

I also got the Bifesta Age Care Cleansing Lotion from sampleroom. I registered for it for preferred sample items that I want to try. Meanwhile there are also counters that will give you a tiny sample if you ask but 4 out of 10, they does not, without purchasing full akin products. Will post the review of this product as soon as I have time. (again!)

A place to try some travel sized beauty is online shopping. I had this seller for long time ago. I almost buy all the colors of Color Collection Vitamin Lipstick (except the red!) as my Christmas present to my friends, so no wonder I got the Color Collection Lipstick in Red for free. As much I go for coral shade lipstick, will definitely try this as one of the highlight events in this year. For Valentine’s Day? Soo red!

Last bite-sized beauty I have was the AVON Simply Pretty Mini Eyeliners in Amber and Amethyst, that I purchased last year together with perfect-match AVON Skin Goodness BB Cream and AVON Concealer Stick in F201 . The colors (amber & amethyst) was ideal for Holiday so I wore it last ChristmasJ It’s not quite clear so I guess you can use it as everyday make up. Just doesn’t work on me.

That’s for it, how about you, any ways to try new products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC