a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Keep Calm and Watch Movies!

The Proposal, LOVE and Other Drugs and 50 First Dates are just some of my favorite comedy romance movie. Who wouldn’t love those kinds of stories? Didn’t it make you fall in love even you already have your partner in life? It’s sweeter and able to reminisce the love stories you had and how it grows until the end, through thick and thin. Aside, it also gives you work life balances which entail you to be updated just like having GMoviesApp in your mobile phone.



So what is GMoviesApp and How it is the ultimate pocket app for your movie fix?

The GMovies mobile app features services that allow you to stay updated on the current and upcoming movie releases in cinemas nationwide, check daily showtimes, reserve the best seats and book your movie tickets straight on your phones! It was a first and only one of its kind in the country, GMovies allows you to begin your movie going experience anytime, anywhere! Stay updated with the current and upcoming movie releases on cinemas nationwide, get the best seats and buy your movie tickets straight on your smartphones! Powered by Globe Telecom, this film-tastic mobile app is FREE for download for both Android and iOS users.


begin your movie date anytime

I was only discover it and downloaded it since I am a movie goers.  In fact, I was excited for “Blended” a romance comedy I guess; starring Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler (just like 50 First Dates huh) 



This movie made me fall in love again and again and even I reached my 50’s. How about you? what movie made you fall in love with watching movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC