a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

How to do a staycation?

Needs a break but don’t have budget? I truly enjoyed my three days vacation at Baler, Aurora this year, but I am planning more to my birthday month. Would I need to save more to splurge on a luxuries hotel? Waiting for special discounted travels?  Instead, I have to set an alternative substitute to do a “staycation” in a cheaper ways.  Try this little escapes that can help stave off your burnout.

1 . Take a nap. Since I’m a homebody, why not taking nap on weekends? Two days can energized you, BUT be sure you turn off your phone and computers. Remember, you are taking your vacation, without stressful extension of everything you do in a regular life.

2. Host a potluck or barbeque. I love simple gatherings. One of my to-do-list is a family salu-salo. I just need to ask them to bring something to share on. It a simple strategy to embarks your time by catching up with them.

3. Go biking. When I was young, no days I was never riding in my bike. It was such a fun things to do within your city. It simply lessens your worries.

4.  Have a movie marathon. Yes I usually do it whenever I need a break. I cook a popcorn and tadah, sit on a couch why enjoying the movies.

5. Spend time with the family and kids. There’ no such precious time when you spend it with your loved ones. Talking, laughing and reminiscing is good ways of staycation. You can also relived from stress work by joining activities and contests such as this  Sykes E-Recruitment Site. You'll never know, you're the lucky one.


Staycation is a fancy term of spending of your time off at home. It doesn’t need to be in expensive airline tickets or food. Instead just having fun with family and relatives gets the idea of gotten a break. Just balance it out with fun activities and memories will follows. So how about you? How do you spend your staycation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC