a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

What a Girl Wants!


Hey ladies! I know some of you get crazy when it comes to bags,shoes,accessories or everything’s in fashion trends. You know, Girls want this, Want that. I remember the film “Confessions of a Shopaholic “, a girl who is shop addict, who used to spend money until she drop. Anyway, I just wanted to split this experience that relatively same with the Shopaholic girl. I used to bought on line especially when it comes with a great discounts and bazaar huntings. You know, you been buff if you saw the price was lower than the usual store. Every day I have it in mind to browse EbaySulit,Chicify, and my new added store-the Multiply . Haha. I’m not endorsing it but you would be an aficionada when you saw their stuffs. You know, girls now are in neon,aztez,chiffon,skirts/dresses, designed shorts.I would post some stuff that I bought from them!

Here's what I got from WAGW (What a Girl Wants) via X


paperbad denim shorts and polka long shirt 

Actually,this outfit is my basis,I see them as charming and relaxing.But, unfortunately, tops were sold out and it ends with polka long skirt that would go with paperbad denim shorts.


Don't you like the combination of  Chiffon top with block color piping to Paperbad Denim shorts?



Am thinking if I'l be wearing this with high socks or with just comfy shoes, just hang around and I would mix and match.Meanwhile,I fallout with this! btw,if you want their site,you should browse it!promise,you wouldn't stop without your empty's cart.(yey!this would be definitely my "Half-First Fashion Blog entry";D!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC