a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Studio Boheme: A Satchel Contest!

I know how satchels are "in" nowadays. You can see them anywhere you go and you can purchase it at malls or online stores. And because I'm a girl,(girl,kailan pa?)haha.And wanted to be "in" fashion trends, I desire to have this satchel bags in different colors to be able to pair with what would I wear.

I also did satchel contest where you can personalized or customized your bags, it depend to your personality. Neon satchel bags are also in, BUT I do prefer bags which stand out my personality and ofcourse bag that will utilize at work, since am working at business field.

I’m not good at arts but I've tried  my imaginary creations to have my final designed which my entry to Studio Boheme.What do you think with these "Ohms Designed Leather Satchelbags"?

my first entry which done on 19 October. (Full body paint of Gray with colour Maroon on the locked area) will fits to classy yet trendy woman.


my second entry  which done on 22 October (with body paint of Brown and colour Peach enables the combination of color used to have a stripes design.)will fits to modern independent woman.


last enrry which  done on 23 October,(since i'm obsessed to my pink room with hello kitty design,inspired to have this one!)with body paint of neon pink with hk design outside and locked area that surely fits to girly type of woman.

 You can also join and make your own customized bags; great prizes are awaited and have these satchel bags come to your fashion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC