a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Good Luck,Bad Luck,Who knows?

Another Monday for the month of October.Usual, Monday is the busiest day of the week. I know, everybody hates Monday or I could say because Monday took the heavy traffic, another bundle of works, due for deadlines and so on…but I feel so lucky this time, unusual in my Monday, I am early as bird, able to attend the flag ceremony,Yup, ceremony that usually in school and of course in the government agencies and seems it's a task that always had a "message for the day" so I listen and who would not remember his story Good luck,Bad luck,Who knows? 

I’ve worked at the government for (2) years and counting. I know it just a random post on my blog, been busy at work like nobody knows how we work as a government employee with LESS PAY and many perceives us as “petix”. But before I defend myself, the good thing in this job is I got a work life balance since I came from an Entertainment company and at the same time managing real state. Been work from eight –ten hours, been flexible at work, always on calls but in GOOD PAY!-who could say NO to this?  that’s why we work harder to get a high pay-and yet many are jobless. Some are in underemployment or over qualifications,especially employed at a low-paying job that requires less skill or training than one posses.
(You may understand here. 


Oh Well, I’m just human who also had a personal thoughts in policies and perceptions. In my case, working at established company makes me efficient and productive with high pay ofcourse, BUT with LOADS. Yes, with different loads and multi tasking task while in government, you sought minor task and lower pay instead. Maybe we had this own option, we have our own decisions and  we have the freedom to chose where and what our lives to be..


I may say that I'm still lucky and God hear me for what I'm looking for now.(I always been heard:))
A good luck ahead everyone! , just to Take all events in with the attitude of "Good luck, bad luck, who knows.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC