a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Colour Collection Lip Perfection Lipstick with Argan Oil

A woman can never have enough lipsticks whether it can damage your finances or hogging all affordable hues. I was lucky I’ve got the latter. I was lucky to have certain points to get the latest items from SampleRoom.  I was using different lipstick and I got to experiment to take off Colour Collection Lipstick with Argan Oil. Since I do believe in supremacy of argan oil which entails for “secret” to beautiful youthful skin, I gave a try!

The stash of sample room, isn't they made for my cache?


I actually used Colour Collection a while ago. So it’s tempting to try these new collections. On the left of my cache is the Colour Collection Lipstick in Bella which is bright pink and my “on-the-go” lipstick. I just prefer using it matching with eyeliner and mascara and I am good to go. On the right corner is color Crema, which is a lovely nude and it feels like a lipbalm than a lipstick, but after two swipes I made, it looks so nude and pink-ish on me. Please see the results below;


closer look of Colour Collection Lipstick in Bella

What I love about the product?  It helps my chapped lips moisturized and I get it for only 100 (as shipping cost from sampleroom) so it’s such a steal! Right?



closer look of Colour Collection Lipstick in Crema

Pros? Affordable at P399, no unpleasant scent while it lasted 3-4 hours, has argan oil that known for vitamin E and F that essential skin elasticity
Cons? The only I think to be improved by Tupperware brand (where you can purchase the product) is the packaging.
How about you? What are your thoughts on this new lipstick from Tupperware? Is there any sample latest products from Sampleroom that you used?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I'am hosting a giveaway on my blog if you have time please check it. You can join there or share it to your friends. Thank you! http://jackykitty-diary.blogspot.com/2014/08/birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC