a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

On Hand Care: Etude House Milk Mini Jam Jam Hand Lotion

Hi folks! What are you doing so far? Meh? Been busy organizing my online shop. please, please visit if you're free.*winks* Another hands on work so I need some hand-care literally and figuratively. Aside from nail polishes and hand-spa, hand lotion is one of my routine. Glad I have another Etude House Mini Jam Jam Hand  in Milk. So smells like milk and bit sticky? Hmmm..as you recall, I tried first their Strawberry Hand Lotion and I could  just say I like it!

Mini JamJam in Milk

However this hand lotion in milk doesn’t give a milk aroma, instead it has a powder scent and steamed milk fragrance. I love how it’s very handy that you can bring wherever you go.



I like the packaging and the size of the tube that you can plump it controllable. This lotion moisturizes my hands without leaving a greasy feel. It’s very lightweight on the skin and lasted for 2-3 hours. So if you are in cold areas, you most probably re-apply it.

So far, this one is my recently partner in drought days. Will try the (2) left versions-Citrus and Walnut come to me!:)

That’s it folks, and how about you, what’s your favorite flavored hand lotion?J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC