a SUPERWOMAN.

Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

say hello:)

Say hello to Hello kitty!:)since I started to blog my options for my room designs,I am intriguingly and ended to scrutinized Hello kitty where began.

Look for  some trivia that I've found;


Full name:Kitty White
Nickname:Hello Kitty
Species:Japanese bobtail cat
Gender:Female
Nationality:British
Birthdate:1 November 1974
Birthplace:London,England
Height:5 apples
Weight:3 apples


Facts that others doesnt know;

Twin sister name:Mimmy
Favorite subject:Englich,Music,Art
Likes:Baking cookies and love her mama's apple pies

This is cool!my apple of the eye today is Kitty White!and I;m so excited with the hello kitty stuff that I bought for my room!till next kitty's gallery!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for dropping by!:) Share me your thoughts:)
Happy Good Vibes!Love:)

-QMB-

DESIGN BY SWEET ELECTRIC